Skip Navigation


School BusEndorsement

Any CDL holder who will or already drives a yellow school bus to transport pre-primary, primary or secondary school students from home to school, from school to home, or to and from school-sponsored events must obtain a School Bus Endorsement. To apply for a School Bus Endorsement, you must: