ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY
The links provided below are to resources pertinent to library trustees, administrators, and staff.
Legal and Legislative Interests
- Illinois District/Official Search
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act
- Illinois General Assembly
- Library Bill of Rights
- THOMAS: Federal Legislative Information on the Internet
- Trustee Facts File See Chapter 4, "Legal Responsibilities and Liability"
- Useful Citations to Illinois Compiled Statutes
- Administrative Ready Reference
- E-News from ISL
- Privacy: An Interpretation of the Library Bill of Rights
- Trustee Facts File, Third Edition
Note: The fourth edition of the Trustee Facts File was published September 1, 2012 for both the Kindle and Nook eReaders. A print version will also soon be available. For more information, visit the website of the Library Trustee Forum (LTF) of the Illinois Library Association.
- American Library Association
- Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations
- Illinois Election Information (Illinois State Board of Elections)
- Illinois Library Association
- Library Trustee Forum, Illinois Library Association
- Public Library Association
- Public Library Forum, Illinois Library Association