ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY
Adult Literacy Grant Program Applications and Instructions
Literacy Grant Program Categories
Grant applications are available for the following:
- Adult Volunteer Literacy
Adult Volunteer Literacy programs utilizes volunteer tutors to provide one-on-one instruction for adults who want to improve their reading, math, writing and language skills.
- Penny Severns Family Literacy
Family Literacy programs equip parents and their children, together and separately, to improve their basic reading, math, writing or language skills.
- Workplace Skills Enhancement
The educational needs of working adults are met through Workplace Skills Enhancement programs, which provide on-site basic skills learning opportunities at their workplace.
Application Instructions and Forms
All Literacy grant applications are due March 14, 2014.
- Adult Volunteer Literacy Grant Program Overview and Application Instructions
- Adult Volunteer Literacy Grant Application
- Penny Severns Family Literacy Grant Application
- Workplace Skills Enhancement Grant Application Available soon
- Grant Reviewer's Rubric, Score and Comments