Land of Lincoln Screen Saver
Windows Version - Land of Lincoln Screen Saver
- Download the Land of Lincoln screen saver by clicking the link above.
- A dialog box should appear asking you where to save the file. Choose to save the file on your desktop (c:\Windows\Desktop) for most people.
- Once you have done this and the file is finished downloading, locate the icon on the Desktop.
- Double click it to install and you should see a message that indicates: "Screen Saver Installed." Now you can enjoy the screen saver!
To change your screen saver: Open the Display Settings control panel (Start Menu\Control Panel) and double click the "Display" icon. Under the Screen Saver tab you may adjust the time until the screen saver activates and also the screen saver you are currently using. You may delete the installer after completing these steps.To delete the screen saver: Open the Find Utility (Start Menu\Find\Files or Folders). Locate and delete two files on your c: drive named: "landoflincoln_win.scr" and "landoflincoln_win.exe"
MAC Version - Land of Lincoln Screen Saver
- The Land of Lincoln screen saver file will download to your desktop unless otherwise specified. You'll need a program such as Stuffit Expander to decompress the screen saver file before it can be used (your browser may decompress the file for you automatically).
- Once the screen saver is decompressed, simply copy the Land of Lincoln (MAC) file to your Control Panels folder and restart your Mac. The Control Panel folder is located in your system folder.
- Once your computer has restarted, open the Land of Lincoln screen saver control panel to activate the screen saver and adjust your settings.