LLC Change of Registered Agent and/or Agent's Office Address Change Business Services
- All changes to the registered agent and/or agent's office address filed electronically will be processed on an expedited basis and reviewed within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Due to statutory requirements, an expedited fee will apply.
- This application does not change the Principal Office Address.
- Any change requiring execution by use of layered signatures or power of attorney may not be filed electronically and must be filed using the paper version of form LLC-1.36/1.37.
- Both domestic and foreign limited liability companies may request a change in the registered agent and/or registered address electronically.
- A company is NOT eligible to submit such a request electronically if the company is not in good standing.
- $75 ($25 filing fee, $50 expedited service fee)
- Payment must be in the form of a credit card. We accept the following card types, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. A 2.35% fee (minimum of $1.00) will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
For more information, please email the Department of Business Services or call 217-524-8008.