Lobbyist Registration and Reporting System Index
All Lobbyist web applicaitons will be down for scheduled maintenance on Sunday, December 15, 2019 beginning at 6:30 a.m. for approximately 7 hours.
- Lobbyist Registrations and Expenditures must be completed and submitted electronically.
- All registering entities must designate a single individual as the entity's authorized agent.
- The authorized agent must be registered as a system user and is responsible for the submission of all filings. If you are not a registered user, Register now
- If you are assuming authorized agent responsibility for a previously registered entity, please refer to the instructions in the Annual Registration Guide (page 5).
- Expenditure information can be stored in a database until submission.
- Information can be changed until the time of submission. After submission, an amendment will need to be electronically filed for changes.
- Authorized agents are required to submit expenditure filings even when no activity occurred or reportable expenditures were made.