Lobbyist Registration and Reporting System Index
The Lobbyist Web Systems will be down Sunday, January 5, 2019 from 1 a.m. - 6 a.m.
- Lobbyist Registrations and Expenditures must be completed and submitted electronically.
- All registering entities must designate a single individual as the entity's authorized agent.
- The authorized agent must be registered as a system user and is responsible for the submission of all filings. If you are not a registered user, Register now
- If you are assuming authorized agent responsibility for a previously registered entity, please refer to the instructions in the Annual Registration Guide (page 5).
- Expenditure information can be stored in a database until submission.
- Information can be changed until the time of submission. After submission, an amendment will need to be electronically filed for changes.
- Authorized agents are required to submit expenditure filings even when no activity occurred or reportable expenditures were made.